Wednesday 31 July 2013

Song of the day: I don't wanna know

Artist : Mario Winans
Mood/Atmosphere: Heavy hearted, sadness, betrayal.
 
Released in 2006
 
 
 


 
Today I witnessed something that made my heart a thousand times heavier, that feeling you get at the back of your throat when you realise that he had been lying all this time and you are not the only girl in the picture. Although knowledge is power, in this case I feel that ignorance is bliss and frankly, "I don't wanna know" . This song truly depicts how I am feeling at the moment. If you are somebody that has experienced this I am sure you know what this feels like. I quote Drake. "When a good thing goes bad, it's not the end of the world- it's just the end of the world that you had with one girl."
 
 
"I don't wanna know" is an amazing song, it was released in 2006 and it features P-Diddy. To me it is extremely heartfelt as I can hear the emotion in Mario's voice, and though some might be stronger than others it still hurts to a certain extent but how you handle it is the only thing that matters. Although it might seem as I am listening to depressing music, it gives me hope because I know that I am not alone and maybe one day the right person will walk into my life.
 
 
 
Download this song on the following link if you haven't heard it as yet :)
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment